Today on the Persuasion Play Podcast, episode 008…
I welcome a very special guest, Mr. Drayton Bird!
Drayton Bird is an old-school direct marketer and advertiser. He worked along side fellow greats such as Eugene Schwartz and David Ogilvy, who famously claimed that…
Drayton knew more about direct marketing than anyone else in the world!
High praise from David Ogilvy.
Drayton’s new autobiography “You Did What?” is released December 20, 2019.
In this episode you’ll hear Drayton’s hilarious stories about—
- Dropping out of school because it wasn’t as fun as his parents’ pub!
- His multiple near-death experiences… at the hands of his women!
- What he learned during his 60-plus years in Advertising… and why he continues to write today!
- The secrets to success in the service industry!
- The difficulty of living under a false name!
- Why his 1979 New Years Eve in Mobile, Alabama was colder than the weather!
All this and more in this exclusive interview with marketing giant Drayton Bird.
You will find Drayton’s incredible marketing books on Amazon here,
And read more about Drayton’s hilarious new autobiography “You Did What” at YouDidWhat.co.uk
Now, time for a few laughs with Mr. Drayton Bird…